Tuesday, November 4

Finally, an update

It's about time I updated, isn't it? Actually, probably WAY past time.

Alright, so to track backwards for a moment, the Smash Mouth concert was great. I had a lot of fun, but my ears were ringing for almost two days afterward. I could hear, so that's good, but everything was sort of muffled...it was almost like being underwater. Anyway, after the concert, my cousin surprised my sister, my other cousin, and me with signed copies of the new Smash Mouth CD. It was pretty exciting :-D And it's a really good album.





I really have a few things I wish I could say, but I'm always afraid of saying things about work on my blog because I'm afraid someone will find it and I'll get fired. So, let's just say that it hasn't been the greatest lately, but I still enjoy working there. I am happy that, unlike at Convergys, Sonic or even Disney World at times, I get acknowledged and praised for my work. Not everyone does that, but most of the mangers and a few employees do too. Liz = :-D

Oh, and one of the assistant managers moved into my home ward (and not that far from where I live, either) and my family went to help him move in. Well, they have a 7 year old boy who gives nicknames to people, I guess, and he gave me the name "Sizzler." Well, I'm afraid that it's stuck for life, and I'll just have to live with it at work...but he's a cute kid, and it's worth it :-D

I'm reading the third Fabelhaven right now. I am so addicted to these books, and I love reading so much.

I voted today. I won't tell you who, because I'd rather not fight about it with anyone right now. I am just so sick of the election that, however it turns out, I am glad that it's finally over and we can just kind of move on and deal with whatever is thrown at us.

I am already sick of the cold weather, and I know that it's just going to get colder. UGH! I can not wait for 70 degree weather again!!! To stay!!! It is pretty outside though, it's just fall like and I love it.

That's my life right now. If I left anything out, or you have questions, let me know! Have a great week! I'll try to post again soon!

~*Liz*~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you've been busy! :) Glad you had fun at the concert! :)