I haven't updated for a while...
Okay, so my ear was bugging me, as I told you before. I should've gone to the doctor (silly Liz), but I didn't. Anyway about a week ago, I was starting to think I really needed to go on my next day off, when I burped a little with my mouth closed, and I heard a "pop" and I could miraculously hear! It was amazing! I was kind of excited :-P
But the last couple of days I've been kinda run-down and not feeling so good. I think I got a *little* cold, but I'm feeling better :-D. I had to tease one of the assistant managers though, because he was sick, so I had one of the other assistant managers kick him. It was pretty funny. Anyway, I told him I forgave him :-D. I don't really blame him, but he gives me a hard time, so why shouldn't I give him a hard time back?
Anyway, things are going good for the most part. I still have a job, and it's not that awful of a job (it could be worse...and has been). I have a house, and a loving family.
~*Liz*~
1 comment:
I'm glad you can tolerate your job! It always makes it a little easier! :) And I'm really glad your ear isn't bugging you anymore! I bet that's a relief! :)
Post a Comment