Wednesday, March 18

Change

A few days ago I decided to chop my hair off. There were people at work telling me it would look cuter if my hair was layered. Well, I have been planning on growing it out for Locks of Love, but I was kind of getting sick of it and not knowing what I should do with it. So...I cut it. Well, actually, my sister cut it. I think I really like it, and it's fun to do...when I have time (hehe).

Before:


After:


Not much is going on right now other than that. I got to see the previous manager from CAL Ranch earlier this week (he hired me), and that was a blast. His wife just had a baby about six weeks ago, so they showed him off. He's a cutie and a half!

Anyway, I feel like I've been running, running, running lately, so I'm glad to have a day off. Tomorrow I hit the ground running again...ah the joys of work. But you gotta work...so :-)

~*Liz*~

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I think it looks super cute! I'm glad you did it!

Hope things are well with you!

Love you!

Unknown said...

Aww, you look so cute! :)

Ann said...

cute!