Wednesday, July 15

It's been a while!

Yeah, life is boring. lol But I'll post anyway.

~On Saturday (7/18/09), I will have worked at CAL Ranch 1 year. It may not seem like a big deal, but it kind of is to me. It's a personal best! The longest before this was 6 months.

~I decided that I need to do something. Anything. I haven't decided what yet, but I need a vacation of some kind, even the "little" kind! But, I have decided to go swimming next week. Yay!

That's actually about it. Really. Oh well...I'm sure something will come up...hehe

Thanks for reading my boring blog...lol

~*Liz*~

4 comments:

Ann said...

I like the new background!

Jessie said...

Yay for the job! That is an accomplishment! Reward yourself!

Elaine said...

It's not like you have got fired from your other jobs. Each job was a temporary thing. One of those jobs, you just HAD to quit, the others, yes they were temp jobs.
Congrats on sticking with things as long as you can though! Your mom is very proud of your accomplishments!!!
I love you!

Unknown said...

Way to go! :) That's awesome!

And welcome back! :) Even when there's nothing exciting going on, I like reading your "everyday life" posts. :)