Wednesday, September 29

Weekend!

I am so very excited for this weekend!!! For 3 different reasons.


1. Conference! I love to hear the voice of our prophets and I know that they are guided by the Spirit to tell us what we are meant to hear. I have experienced that first hand; I was challenged in Seminary to ask a question and have it be answered in conference. Well, I never tried it, but then while I was attending SUU I found an opportunity to go to Disney World and work. I wanted to go so bad, but after I got in, I was so nervous about going. I asked my mom, and she said "just do it." Well, I did, but I could still back out. I decided to try and pray that my answer would be given to me in conference. As soon as I heard that, I knew it was an answer to my prayer. I would like to do that again this conference :).
2. 4 Day Weekend! I was just going to ask for Saturday and Sunday off, but I really need some time off, so I just decided to ask for it. It'll be really nice to relax until I have to go back to work.
3. Friends! There is a family that used to live here, but they moved up north. We are going to see them this weekend! I am so excited! They asked me to take their photo, and I am deeply honored that they asked me to do that.

Can't wait!!! Only tomorrow, and then I'm FREE! :)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Yay! Conference weekend is great for so many things. I hope you enjoy yourself and get the answers you are searching for!