Tuesday, October 4

Self-Improvement

Okay first off...is it just me, or is the logo (in the address bar) when you go to the main page of Blogger (before you log in) look quite a bit like the TARDIS?  ???

Anyway, back to my original post.

Most of you know this, but I tell few people because I am embarrassed about it. I don't have a driver's license. I guess I got really cold feet at 16. Anyway, that's the past. I haven't really had the motivation to want to do anything about it, but lately I realized that it's such a pain for my dad to drive all of us everywhere, and I hate not being able to just go wherever, whenever. So, Thursday, I'm taking the test to get my permit! And this time, I'm actually going to practice tons and follow through to the driving test! As nervous as I am, I'm very excited. I can see myself driving around town in a cute little car. So if anyone knows about a reliable, cheap car, let me know. :-)

 I'm also probably going back to school this next Fall! I want to so bad. I'm thinking Elem Ed with a minor in Spanish. I don't have a backup plan yet, but I have some time. :-)

 I am so excited for these things to happen! I realized one night as I was sitting around that I'm not going anywhere. I have no ambitions and no goals. That isn't the way to live at all. Oh, and I'm going to take Institute classes again! Love and miss Institute. Anyway, way past time for bed. Good night and love you all! Wish me luck!

Love,
Liz

4 comments:

Ann said...

Fantastic. :) Way to move forward!! :) Good luck!

Jessie said...

I think it's fabulous! Good for you!

Unknown said...

That's great!!! :) Forward movement is always best :) Good for you! :)

Ruth said...

Good for you! Keep us posted!