Wednesday, March 13

Progress & Goals

Okay, I'm going to be more open than I have been.  Number one because a lot of other people are, and it helps to see others' progress as well :)  And number two, I think being honest with other people helps you too, especially to see the progress on paper and to get encouragement from your friends and family.

So I started this weight loss thing a year ago and wasn't very good at keeping on it.  However, I have lost 10 lbs in that year and 1" on my waistline!  :)  I started at 220 and fluctuate currently between 210-213.  My goal right now is to reach 200.  We'll get to other goals after that, but that is currently my goal.

What I'm doing is portion control and calorie counting.  I have also noticed that my sodium count is high so I'm going to try and watch that too, but I'm doing pretty good on the calorie counting thing.  I'm usually pretty under, especially when I burn them :).  I am giving up soda too and today I did have one, but it was a Fresca so I could have done worse :).  I haven't given up caffeine yet; I tried that and it's so hard, especially when I have a huge migraine at work.  I find that just drinking some Mio is easier, and I can control what I put in the water.  So, my plan is to cut back on that Mio until I am not drinking caffeine at all :).

There are my goals for now!  ^_^ Thanks for all the support and encouragement I have received so far, you have no idea how much it helps!!!

~*Liz*~

1 comment:

Jessie said...

That's great cousin! Keep up the good work!