Saturday, May 4

Update

Grades haven't officially been posted yet, but I can see from what has been posted that I have earned an A and a B so far.  I think a B- and an A-.  The B- is super exciting to me because I haven't been working as hard in that class as I should, especially since it is Psychology 1010 (or 101 however you look at it) and my major is Psychology.  I really thought I earned a D in that class but turns out I got a B-!!!  I'm waiting to hear on one more class, and grades will be officially posted next week.

As for my weight loss, I've completely fallen off.  However, I have told myself that this is my mess-up week because I have been incredibly stressed out with school and finals.  I have to get back on track, and I'm starting Sunday.  The good thing about it is I have only gained about 3 lbs, which is not bad at all considering how bad I've been.  That doesn't mean I can "pig out" tomorrow, I'm just not going to worry about it as much until Sunday.  I can do.  :)

This quote has been helping me out a lot:  Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be. -- John Wooden

Again, thank you for all your support and love during my weight loss and school adventures.  You don't know how much it has helped.  


1 comment:

Jessie said...

Wow! You are rocking it, just like I knew you would! Keep it up girl, and you will be done in no time!