I haven't updated for a while, and I just realized that today!!!
So, update with my weight loss, I was doing really good and then again went backwards. However, with all this rebounding I decided that I'm really getting tired of losing it and then it coming back. It's only about 5 lbs back and forth but it's getting really tiring. So, I am determined to get this done and get the weight OFF!
We started a fitness challenge at work, and I have joined. Hopefully this will motivate me. You get points for certain things, like how much water you drink, how much whole grains you consume, veggies, etc. and then you total your points at the end. You are part of a team and also individual. I am trying so hard to do this and do better than the last challenge.
Also, my friend and I came up with a challenge for each other. We are determined to lose 20 lbs in 2 months, and whoever loses has to buy the other person dinner & a movie (a healthy dinner, of course :)). Hopefully these two things will motivate me to make right choices and lose the pounds!!!

2 comments:
Good luck! It's hard, I'm struggling myself, but I am sure trying :)
It is hard but I think trying should burn calories! lol We can do it Jessie! :) Love you!
Post a Comment