So I am doing so horribly. This "diet/lifestyle" thing has been super hard for me.
As such, the scale hasn't moved much from 210-212. Which is nice that it hasn't gone up, but I'm tired of not losing any weight either.
So, now is the time. No more excuses, no more "laziness". NOW.
I want to eat better, lose weight, feel better, and just look better. I know that when I start eating right and exercising, it'll get easier as I go along, and I'll feel better.
It's so hard not to slip, though, and I do and it just turns into a big ball of mess and I'm back where I started.
We're going to change all that.
All I have to do is keep going and I'll be where I want to be. I gotta get through the hard part, not give up because it's too hard.
The harder it is, the more rewarding it will be.
I think I can...I think I can...I know I can...I know I can...

4 comments:
Hey Liz! I just though I was send a link that might help you on your diet journey...myfitnesspal.com/.
Good luck!
Good luck! You can did it!
you can do it!!
Hey Tiffany, I haven't talked to you forever! How are you? I actually use myfitnesspal.com, but haven't for a while :P. I keep going back and forth, like my diet. However, as you can see on my blog, I track my weight loss with it :D. Anyway, thanks! I'm trying!
Jessie and Ann, thank you so much for your support through this! You don't know how much it means to me!!! I love you guys so much!
Post a Comment