Friday, April 11

Update!

First of all, if you haven't read my newest poem and are interested, I invite you to read it and hand me some constructive criticism.  It's been a while since I've written poetry, but I truly believe I've grown as a writer over the years.  Check the post before this one for the link.

Secondly, I am so close to summer I can feel it.  I soooooooooo need a break from school :).  As much as I am loving it and I know next semester will be even more interesting, I am ready to relax for a couple of months :D.

Thirdly, I am ready to have an emotional breakdown.  It's been a hard semester for me, and I can't believe I only have less than 2 weeks to write an 8 page paper that I'm not finished reading the articles for.  I don't think my body will be happy with me because it won't see a good eight hours of sleep for a few weeks, but that's okay.  I know I can get through this...but sometimes it's hard to remember that :).

So...all I can is just keep at it and start working in fifth gear to get everything done.  Wish me luck and see you after finals! :)


1 comment:

Tiffany Scholes said...

You can do it!! Good Job! Keep going:)