Sunday, December 6

It's been a while!

I haven't posted for a while, so I thought I would now.  I just gotta make a quick one, though, because I gotta go to work in a hour.  I hate working Sundays :(  But maybe it'll go by fast.

So I didn't finish my "thankful for one thing a day" but I got incredibly busy.  I hope good intentions count.  It wasn't that I couldn't think of anything, I have so much to be thankful for.  I just got sidetracked and busy the past few weeks.

I woke up this morning to snow!  I should have expected it, it was so cold yesterday and the clouds were rolling in.  But, I didn't, and it was kind of a pleasant surprise actually.  I mean, I don't really like the snow, just because it means cold and ice, but it was very pretty.

We had a big sale last night, and I'm pretty sure it was busier than Black Friday!  But the day did go by fast and it was actually kind of fun.  :-)

That's all I have time for, but I'll post ASAP!

Thanks for reading,
Liz

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Glad things are going so well! Sometimes being busy can be a blessing :) Hope work goes ok for you today!

Unknown said...

Aww, look how cute your bloggie is! :)