Okay, so today I about cried. I had a very stressful day today and things were falling apart left and right (without getting too specific).
Then, at lunch, I had time to stop and reflect on what really matters. Family. Friends. Christmas...Christ.
And then...it hit me. There are people out there right now who would do anything, I'm sure, to be in a position where they could scream and cry at work. Because: they would be working. They would have a job.
I am so thankful for my job, despite the little things that make me stressed. I love my friends and my family, and I am thankful for them as well. I am also thankful for my Heavenly Father and for Christ. Without them, I would be lost.
Thanks for reading my blah blah blah :P
~*Liz*~
2 comments:
:D Good for you :)
Amen sista!
Post a Comment