Thursday, June 3

About Time!

I haven't really posted a "real post" for a while because I couldn't figure out what to write. But I think it's time I updated.

February:

My birthday was in February and it was the best birthday by far, especially since it was extended the whole week :). It ended with a bowling night with some friends at work, and my sister made a birthday cake. It was a blast. I sucked at bowling but oh well :P. It was so much fun. I also got some great birthday presents.

March:

March was full of ups and downs. The weather couldn't decided whether to let it be spring or go back to winter. We literally had 70 degree weather drop down to 30 degree weather overnight. It was also a day in history, since the health care plan bill was passed. I also got my annual sinus infection, but luckily, after finally admitting defeat and getting an antibiotic, it went away fairly quickly.

April:

The weather was getting slightly better, but it sill would give us winter weather. We were all sick of winter by this time and wanted sun!!! April was also my dad's birthday and I also remembered both grandmas this month, since it was both their birthdays.

May:

My sister's birthday was this month. We also had ups downs of weather, but mostly ups. I also found a cheaper rent and made the decision to take it.

June:

The sun is shining! So far three beautiful days of sun! Hopefully this trend continues! Tomorrow I work a 10 hour shift because we are planning on it being so busy (it's a big sale tomorrow night). I am both anxious and happy for the hours, but we'll see how it goes!

That's it I think...

~*Liz*~

No comments: