Sunday, June 27

Changes

I have come to realize that changes are a necessary part of life. They come whether or not you want them to, and they are for both good and bad, depending on the change.

It's funny, though. I have changed unintentionally, and it's been an interesting experience, to say the least. I haven't even realized this change until it was pointed out to me. It surprises even me when I say or do things that I would never even dream of saying or doing just a year ago! It's both amazing and little bit scary. I'm still me, of course, but I'm growing. I'm a stronger, more mature, less shy person than I used to be. I've grown out of my shell and out of my comfort zone. I'm not saying that I am perfect. Far from it. I do have a lot more growing to do. It's just amazing how much I've changed in just a year, let alone that past 6 (since I graduated from high school). I can't wait for my high school reunion, let's just say that :D.

Another change I have is that I decided to move out. Again. I found a really nice basement apartment that I fell in love with, along with the landlord and his wife. I loved my old apartment, but this couple is amazing in their love and concern for me and practically adopted me already. I am excited, and my neighbors sound like fun. Plus (bonus), the landlord will take money off of my rent when I babysit the dog. :D!!!

Change is good, sometimes. :)

~*Liz*~

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Yay! Change is a good thing! Embrace it!

Are you living alone? Keep up the positive attitude! :)