Monday, March 14

Dentist

I really, really, really hate going to the dentist.  Really.  It's not the dentist, mind you, because I have an awesome dentist who doesn't lecture and who really seems to care about saving my teeth.

No, I hate the procedure.  I hate the drilling and the numbing; I just hate everything.

But enough of my whining.  :-)

I went to the dentist today and had some more work done.  Now that I've got Lortab in my system (which explains my rambling lol) and my mouth is no longer numb, I'm happy again about going to the dentist.

I may hate it, but the end result is all worth it.  I feel more confident when I smile and less self concious about my teeth.

It's funny:  one little thing about yourself--bad teeth, pimples, bad hair day, cold sore--can make you feel so self concious and it can affect everything you say and do.  It shouldn't, but it does.

Anyways, I'm happy!!!  :)

Have a great week,
Liz

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I hate the dentist too. I have to go on Thursday. I'm proud of you for going! :) Even when you didn't want too.

Elaine said...

I just want you to know how much I love you and you are beautiful inside and out!