Life goes by lightning fast. Sometimes I feel like I have all the time in the world, and then it's a few years later and I wonder where it went. I realized today as I read my first blog entry that I started this blog THREE years ago. Wow. I was 22 and now I'm 25. I also realized that I had only been at my job for a month when I wrote that. Woosh.
So I took a break from working out yesterday (well, "working out" meaning walking) because my calves were SO sore and stiff. Someone told me I tried to do too much too fast, and I think he's right. I thought I could do it, but...I forgot about the next day. lol
But I can't wait until they are built up and I can longer and faster! :-) And I'm already losing weight!!!
I woke up this morning to SNOW. Come on...I was really hoping that it wasn't last year where Spring decided to come for about a week and then Winter came back for TOO long followed by Summer. But it seems to be that way. :-(
On the plus side, I'm going to St. George tomorrow with my mom, sister, and two other ladies. Girls day out, I need it!!! :-)
So I guess the summary is: "whine whine whine snow ew, exercise feels good, live life because it goes too fast, and girl's day out tomorrow!" :-)
~*Liz*~
1 comment:
Yay for losing weight! That is soooo awesome! I am proud of you!
Post a Comment