Friday, March 4

Fresh start

Okay, so I haven't been very good at my exercising or my eating habits, so I have decided (maybe this is stupid, but maybe not) to start over fresh on Sunday.

At work, we are having a wellness challenge that starts on Sunday, and you earn prizes for points.  You get points for doing things such as getting 8 hours of sleep at night, drinking plenty of water, exercising 30 minutes a day, etc.  I think if I start out fresh, I'll be motivated and more willing to do this. 

So, starting Sunday, here we go again!  :D

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Hey at least you're not completely giving up! One thing I have learned, that helped me was to have one day a week designated as a free day. You get to snack a little, and not exercise like crazy that day. Cause let's face it, we all need a break.

Unknown said...

That's great! Good for you!! :) Good luck!! :)

lizstephens04 said...

Thanks everyone. I didn't do as well as I had hoped yesterday, but I'm trying hard starting today :)

Ann said...

yay! good luck!!