Tuesday, March 1

Whew!

So I decided to run up and down the stairs yesterday.  I was doing so good, and I was actually enjoying it, until my legs BURNED, my lungs BURNED, and I was breathing so hard.  I didn't want to over do it, so I stopped, thinking I had to have done at least 10 minutes, right?  Nope, not even close.  I was very discouraged when I found out I had only been doing it for 2 whole minutes.  :(

But, that's okay!  I have to remember that I am not in the same shape I was when I was swimming, and that I need to take it slow and easy and build into it.  I can't expect to be in great shape overnight (though I wish!).  :)

Still excited!  :)

Liz

1 comment:

Jessie said...

2 mins is much longer than I would make it! Keep it up!