I know this blog also posts as a Facebook note, but for those reading my actual blog...yes. I know I'm crazy. I know it looks like I've turned into these 11-15 year old girls who swoon whenever Beiber sings.
However, that's who I am. Ever since my sister introduced me to Josh Groban, I have known that he was the one I was going to marry. Okay, maybe not, but he melts me everytime he sings. I can dream. :-)
So...the days seem to be going so slow but at the same time I can't believe it's only a little over a month away. I was just thinking about it being so far away 2 months ago...life goes by fast. I can not wait for the concert, I know it's going to be so awesome!!!
Anyways, on to my next topic. So I was thinking about charities and different things today, and I came up with an idea. There was this orginization that would collect backpacks and different school items for kids who couldn't afford them. They couldn't continue doing it anymore, but I thought, "why can't I do it?" I'm not sure where to start, so if anyone has any ideas, let me know. For sure, I know I want to talk to the principals and find out what they need and how much of each thing they would like. I also know that I'd have to spread the word so that different companies and individuals could donate and get in on it.
But I don't know where to start.
Anyway, thanks for reading,
Liz
5 comments:
We did that for our Humanitarian project a few months ago. Talk to your local LDS Humanitarian specialist. It will stay in your area :)
None of us ever know where to start, but start making notes and jotting ideas and soon it will start to come together!! Really proud of you! :)
Thank you for the suggestions, all!!! I then realized I could look this up online and see if anyone else in Cedar has done it and talk to them too. And see how people in other places have done it.
Again, thank you Jessie and Ann! You inspired me, Ann! :-) I keep wanting to not just sit here, even though I don't have much money to help like I would like to, I can do SO much, I'm realizing that now. And I want to be out there and show other people that they can help too.
You are so thoughtful of others! It touches my heart!
I hope that you have the most wonderful time in the world at the concert! He has a magical voice!
So how was the concert? I've been checking to see how it went!
Post a Comment