Sunday, August 26

Let the adventure begin

It's been 5 years since I dropped out of school.  And I'm going back tomorrow.

I'm feeling all kinds of emotions right now:  excited, shocked, overwhelmed, panicked, scared, nervous, proud, happy...all these feelings at once is just a little crazy.  But that's okay, it's a great thing I'm doing for myself, and I am more excited than anything.

Here are the classes I am taking:

Introduction to Communication --  I am really nervous for this class because of the talking in front of other people, but it will always be very good for me.  I also have been reading the book, and it made me more excited for the class, there are some really interesting things in the class!!!
Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Natural Hazards --  I'm only taking this class because it's a core requirement.  However, it does sound very interesting.
Bowling --  This one is just for fun (obviously) and I am very excited!  Hopefully after this class, I will be able to bowl higher than a 30 lol
Modern Social Problems -- I am taking this to see if I want a psychology or sociology major.  And, it sounds like a really interesting class.
Career Decisions -- Obviously this class to help me figure out what I want to be when I "grow up."  It sounds really interesting and will be a good think, I hope!  :D
Intro to Experiential Education --  Not sure what this entails, everyone has to take it, and this one along with the others kind of makes me nervous...but that's okay, I can handle it!  :)

So a full load, and working part-time.  I am nervous about that, but I've done it before, and I can do it again.  I am also planning on swimming A LOT and training for next year's Utah Summer Games.  I dunno how well this will work out, but at least I have a goal :)

AND my plan is to get grades NO LOWER than a B.  :)

Anyway...here we go,
Liz





3 comments:

Jessie said...

You can do it! You are amazing! I'm so proud of u :)

Janalee said...

Good luck!!! You'll do great!

Ann said...

Good for you! Good luck!