Not that's it been bad, just emotionally and, sometimes, even physically, draining. Lectures, reading, homework, and essays. Wow...anyway...
Introduction to Communication -- We have a paper due Wednesday that I am putting off...ok, not exactly putting off, because I know it needs to get done, but I've been thinking about it. It is hard for me to put into words "What is Communication?", let alone 2-3 pages! We'll see how this turns out...
Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Natural Hazards -- This class has been pretty interesting, but I'm not big into science, so even though it's interesting to learn about the different hazards and disasters, sometimes...I just doze off... :P
Modern Social Problems -- WOW! I can't decide yet if I really love this class or not (it's only the 3rd time) but there is A LOT of information and my head is exploding. lol. It's depressing, informative, and sometimes over my head, but pretty interesting. Today the teacher took us on a little "trip" to observe people at a sociological perspective, and I realized that I notice things at a psychological perspective. It's hard to observe them as groups rather than individuals. I don't know if that's "normal" or not, but that's definitely something to think about.
Career Decisions -- Not a lot has happened in this class as of yet (but we've only had it twice). It still sounds rather interesting, and I am excited for it. The teacher said that you'll learn things about yourself that you don't like, which is okay. :) I tend to do that almost every day anyway, and it'll be good to learn more about my likes, strengths, etc. to see what I might want to major in or even start a career in!
Anyway, it's been a long long weekend, and I'm glad I have a little bit of time to get some of my homework done.
Liz is out, peace! :D (Warning, this will now be my ending signature...and for those who don't know, it's from a character in Phineas and Ferb)
1 comment:
You made it! Go you! You will rock this semester. Love you!
Post a Comment