School life has been amazing so far. I love being back in school and learning. I'm sad because I had today off from work and I was going to go to the pep rally, but now I have to work. That's ok though, that's how life as a working college student works. You can't go to everything.
However, I am planning on going to the Homecoming parade and football game. I haven't been to a football game since I was in band, and that was about 7 years ago, so I'm very excited. :) We're gonna WIN, I can feel it!!! :D
I think my favorite two classes are Communications and Career Decision classes. Modern Social Problems has been interesting, but it's also very depressing and there's a LOT of information. Same with Natural Hazards...I'm kind of wishing I would have taken Chemistry, but at least there's less math in this class. lol I love my teachers though, I have some really great ones this semester :) They are here to HELP and they WANT you to succeed and they care about every student they have. They also want you to participate, because they know you retain and learn better that way (well, I do).
My first test today is in Modern Social Problems, and I'm super nervous. 1/2 hour...eek.
My second test today is in Natural Hazards, and this is even MORE nerve-racking, because I didn't do well on the quiz...so we'll see how this goes. Have time to study some more right after the Sociology test, so that's nice :).
Wish me luck!
Liz
1 comment:
I just know you are going to Rock this year! You are amazing, don't forget it! You can do it girl!
Post a Comment