Friday, September 7

2nd Week!

Can I scream? I would love to just go somewhere right now and just scream my lungs out. I am alreay stressed and it's only the 2nd week!!! :-/
 Here's how my 2nd week went:

Introduction to Communication -- The paper actually went better than I thought. I didn't get my grade on it yet, but that's ok. Today was BAD though because I couldn't sleep last night and woke up 10 minutes before class and I missed out on a quiz. Dang. :(

Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Natural Hazards -- Already struggling, we had a lab yesterday where we had to identify the different plates and such and I struggled and felt so stupid and embarrassed. This is definitely something I will have to study hard.

Modern Social Problems -- This is getting more and more interesting, but I'm stressing a little because I don't know what's going to be on the test and I haven't been taking notes like I should (in class I'm great but can't keep up with the teacher, but I'd rather play than read the book...um...bad. Actually that's true about all my classes and that has to stop. NOW!). I'm less stressful about my books though because they finally ALL came :). Phew.

Career Decisions -- I'm already learning more about myself, which is both good and a little scary. But mostly good. :) That's about it. I'll be fine I'm sure, just stressing a lot. :)

Liz is out, peace!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

You can do it! The second week is always hard! Just make it through, and all will be well. You can do it! You can do it!