It's hard to believe I'm only into the 2nd week of classes. I know by the end of it I'll be going "wait, what happened?" but right now...it's just dragging along.
I had a self-discovery, self-learning week this week, and all of it has been good, but a lot of it has been painful. It's important to be self-aware, but it's also hard to admit and even harder to fix it. I don't want to share everything on here, because I feel it is too personal, but if you are curious, there are a few I'd be willing to talk to. Just know that I'm okay, but I have a huge life journey and it's going to be rough but so worth it in the end.
I've also started swimming (a little, not every other day like I'd like) and walking. My plan was to walk a mile every day OR swim. That hasn't happened, but I have walked a mile quite a few days :). My eating habits aren't perfect yet but I'm working on it. This is part of the life journey that is difficult for me but I'm trying and that's all that matters. Trying my best.
My yoga class is probably my favorite class this semester. Some of the positions are hard for me (I'm a beginner :)) but afterward I don't want to leave, I don't want class to be over. I almost fell asleep in the last class :P. It is so good to go to that and then be relaxed and ready to face the rest of my day :)
:) Thanks for all your love and support,

1 comment:
You are wonderful. Remember to be kind and gentle to yourself, because you are doing your very best. And if you ever need to talk, you know where to find me.
Post a Comment