Even though I wasn't always good at it, the best thing I found for me was putting up goals each week and working on them that way.
However, I've also realized that a goal a week is hard. It takes more than week to work on something and make it habit, at least for me. So, I'm doing 2-3 goals a month.
Also, I don't know if I'll be able to post weekly, but I will post as often as I can with updates. I want to focus on school more so I'm staying off of Facebook, Blogger, and other sites as much as possible that have nothing to do with school work. So...don't be afraid that I fell of the face of the earth. Just working on priorities ;)
Jan Goals:
+ Little to no sugar (meaning no candy, ice cream, cookies, brownies...and stuff like that *sniff*. I'll work on the sugar in the foods I eat later)
+ No soda (replace it with non-sugary drinks and water. Yes I'm still drinking caffeine but going to taper that one off, not completely go cold turkey. Just cutting the sugar out first, then the caffeine. Can't do both at the same time)
+ Swimming 3 times a week for 30-40 mins (swimming is my favorite type of workout. I love swimming more than running, and it doesn't hurt my bad knee!)
I'll try to get on at least once a month just to update on how I'm doing with my goals and to post the new goals. So stay tuned! :)
Thanks for all your support and love,

1 comment:
good luck!
Post a Comment